There are many real estate agencies in Turkey and customers can be confused about it. There are several tips that can help you find a reliable company that will help you buy property in Turkey. You can use serbia.stayproperty.com to buy real estate in the country. The company is both: the developer and real estate agency. In this case, you will get the most attractive conditions to buy property.
How To Choose A Reliable Real Estate Agency In Turkey
There are several ways to check out a real estate agency yourself.
1. Website. It should be clear and contain information about the services provided. There must be a database of objects, contacts, and other information about the company. It is recommended to cooperate with companies that have published registration data, banking details, a certificate of employment, advanced training diplomas, and awards.
2. Successful companies have official pages on social networks. Firstly, it is part of the agency’s image, which allows you to show all the advantages of cooperation. And secondly, it’s a part of SMM marketing. It is important to pay attention to the quality of content and the frequency of publications.
3. Company office. The office of a professional real estate agency is a spacious room with designer renovation. Usually, it is located in a prestigious area with good transport accessibility.
4. Hidden commissions. Most reliable large real estate companies do not charge fees for services from buyers.
5. Staff. The market leaders have not only real estate search agents on their staff but also financiers, lawyers, office managers, drivers, and employees of the after-sales service department. The agency provides the buyer with a full range of professional services, takes care of his interests, and guarantees a good result.
These are the main nuances that you can check yourself and choose a reliable real estate agency in Turkey.
Advantages Of Working With A Real Estate Agency
The advantages of buying an apartment through a Turkish real estate agency are as follows:
1. Many variants of objects in the primary and secondary market.
2. Individual approach. The client receives the services that he needs only.
3. The absence of a language barrier. Professional real estate agencies use translators if there is no staff who knows the client’s language.
4. Saving time. You will not need to spend free time monitoring the market, selecting housing, meeting with sellers, and collecting documents while contacting a certified real estate company for help. Registration of a notarized power of attorney for the manager allows you to completely exclude your participation in the purchase procedure. You come to Turkey to get TAPU only.
5. The best terms of purchase. The task of a good agency is to agree on the most favorable terms for the buyer to conclude a deal.
6. Absence of risks. Buying foreign real estate is stressful for an investor. The agency will take care of the security of your investments.
7. After-sales service.
If you want to buy an apartment or a villa from a developer, you should contact the Stay Property company. Here you will find a large number of premium and economy class properties.